We take good care of our boats. We expect you to do so. For us and your pleasure, we ensure that the boat and its equipment are always up-to-date. You cannot expect anything else on the water. You cannot get off easily with bad luck or accident and you cannot go to the next house to ask for help. To limit abuse and reckless behavior, we ask for a deposit. The deductible for damage is therefore higher than when renting a car. Boats are simply precious. Despite modern technology, it is still possible to sail damage. We therefore ask you to go with your rented boat as if by yourself.
Having said this, there are a number of obligations and rules that we mention below:
- All our boats have WA and Casco insurance.
- We as ownder ensure that the boat is complete and in good condition and that it can serve the purpose for which it is intended.
- We point out that you have your own responsibility and respect for the environment, nature, fellow passengers, water sports enthusiasts and local rules. You are at all times liable for damage and the consequences thereof.
- The ownder is not liable for damage to property or for any bodily injury / accident which is the direct result of a lack of the vessel made available by the landlord.
- Restricted sailing area: The Wadden Sea is excluded as a sailing area, also after sunset is not allowed.
- The IJsselmeer is excluded as a sailing area for the Whaly 450
- The minimum age of the tenant is 21 years. He/She must be on board at all times.
- We apply a number of rules of conduct for the use of our boats. You abide by the local rules while sailing and follow instructions from authorized persons. We do not allow excessive use of alcohol and / or other drugs. In case of excessive use we can return you to a designated location or termination of rental agreement.
- In the unlikely event that you are in a difficult situation with the rented boat or have been hit by a breakdown, we will always assist you. You should therefore always inform us.
- Deposit for rental boats amount to € 250.00 by means of an authorization form with an excess of € 250.00.
- You take the boat as a tenant at the agreed time and location and check before departure for damage and equipment and report defects directly to the owner.
- Our boats are not suitable for towing / towing in any sense / nature and are therefore prohibited.
- In case of reservation, the owner may request an advance payment. If the tenant does not pay the advance payment on time or does not receive the rented property on time, the tenant cannot derive any rights from his reservation.
- Cancellations: You can cancel at least 1 week in advance. In case of cancellation, €10 administration costs will be charged. As long as our boats are able to sail, we cannot give a refund on the deposit after this week. This means that if you yourself cannot pick up the boat for whatever reason (corona, child sick etc) we can still let our boat sail, we will therefore not refund your deposit.
- For your safety, we as owner, because of bad weather conditions (wind force 5 or more), decide not to let you sail. In consultation, a solution will be sought at all times. Either a different starting point or date.
- Dogs are allowed in the lower hold, not on the cushions of the boat. Therefore take a garment yourself on which your dog can take place.
- The costs directly related to the use of the boat (including port, bridge, quay, lock, and mooring, (extra) fuel etc.) will be borne by the tenant during the rental period.
- All our boats are for a maximum of 6 people. This is also included childeren! No mather weight or age.
- Corona rules: These can be adjusted according to information provided by RIVM. That is why you yourself ensure that you are informed in good time ahense. We keep these on our site: www.zuidwaard.nl/corona. Or is indicated at the rental office.
- Rental conditions can change: update is always on our website.
TEAM ZUIDWAARD WATER SPORTS WISHES YOU A LOT OF SAILING PLEASURE!